(From Susie’s blog)
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
Hands…to check if the water is warm enough
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
I don’t have one
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
4. Do you plan outfits?
Usually plan them while in the shower
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
6. Whats the closest thing to you that’s red?
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
Got stuck between Voldermort and the Twilight vampires. Was relieved to wake up alive!
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Interviewed a guy for a post in my company who’s resume read like “I want to apply for Update Target Designation at Update Target Organisation” (He used a template and forgot to update these fields!!!”
9. What are you craving right now?
10. Do you floss?
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Just had cabbage parathas for dinner!
12. Are you emotional?
I’m usually at stable equilibrium…even if disturbed get normal quickly
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Maybe in school while writing “I won’t do this again” kinda notes when punished…but don’t remember reaching 1000.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Usually lick but bite when its melting too quickly in case of a cone
15. Do you like your hair?
They certainly don’t like me
16. Do you like yourself?
I love myself!
17. Would you go out to eat with George Bush?
Definitely. He’s a very funny guy 😀
18. What are you listening to right now?
Eyes on fire – Blue Foundation
19. Were your parents strict?
Strict when I was a kid…reduced as I grew older
20. Would you go sky diving?
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
I love it
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
23. Do you rent movies often?
Nope. Download or watch at a cinema.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
25. How many countries have you visited?
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
27. Ever been on a train?
Many, many times. Done 48 hour journeys several times.
28. Brown or white eggs?
Doesn’t matter as long as they’re done well
29. Do you have a cell-phone?
30. Do you use Chapstick?
Use occasionally during winter
31. Do you own a gun?
32. Can you use chopsticks?
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
34. Are you too forgiving?
If you think you’re too forgiving, you aren’t really forgiving.
35. Ever been in love?
36. What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
Working through the day…probably meeting me in the evening
37. Ever have cream puffs?
Had a few times. Didn’t like much.
38. Last time you cried?
39. What was the last question you asked?
40. Favorite time of the year?
September-November…love the festival period
41. Do you have any tattoos?
42. Are you sarcastic?
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Only first few minutes
44. Ever walked into a wall?
Yeah…I do that when I’m in deep thought and lose sense of my surroundings
45. Favorite color?
Everything has a right color…I don’t like when its out of sync
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Yes, long ago
47. Is your hair curly?
48. What was the last CD you bought?
I download music 😀 Last album was the RocknRolla OST…great music!
49. Do looks matter?
Yes, not the look a person is born with…but how he/she chooses to look
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Yes, if they are genuinely sorry
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
Bit high these days due to the data plan
52. Do you like your life right now?
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
54. Can you handle the truth?
Yes, as long as its factual and not subjective
55. Do you have good vision?
Yes…6/6 when I last got a test
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
58. The last person you held hands with?
Shantanu…but it was more like a hi 5!
59. What are you wearing?
A tee and shorts
60.What is your favorite animal?
A lolcat 😀
61. Where was your Facebook picture taken?
62. Can you hula hoop?
63. Do you have a job?
Yes…one full time and a lot of freelance consulting
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy by John Le Carre, a Python programming book, and several magazines
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?